Top Ten Small Company Athletic Apparel Brands

I am a huge supporter of small businesses, so when I realized just how many small companies are in the athletic apparel market, I immediately needed to try out a few of them. 

I wanted to get some opinions of them from other college students so that you guys didn't just get my point of view.

    1. “I was a fan of christian Guzman’s before trying his stuff, so of course i wanted to show support. since my first purchase like two years ago, the shirts i bought were always sturdy and breathable. they were also fitted super nicely and ended up accentuating features and muscles exactly where you’d want them to. haha i feel like i advertised them, but yeah i really love their stuff!” -Gio Amador, University Of Maryland
    2. “I’m wearing Alphalete right now, it’s beyond comfortable and form fitting. One of my favorite athletic leisure clothing brands. I’ve followed Christian Guzman for years and purchased his first line of clothing before   he rebranded with the Alphalete title. My girlfriend loves both Gymshark and Alphalete, although she can’t decide between the two!” - Regis Breen, Towson University

    1. I FINALLY decided to pull the trigger on buying P’tula a few weeks ago and WOW. I was soooooo impressed with the quality of the leggings I got which are Myras. It is thick but soft and nonrestrictive. The color is absolutely gorgeous. Im not surprised by any of this though because the owner, Sami, prides P’tula on their custom fabrics, and honesty. She will tell you what her leggings are best for, and not the best for. The transparency and openness of Sami really was my deciding factor in finally ordering P'tula. Only downside is that its a bit pricey. 

    1. “I love that love fitness is a small business based in Hawaii. I feel like their pieces of clothing are unique and the material can uphold an active lifestyle. I feel that their most popular print is the Pineapple print on activewear and it is my favorite as well as many others.” - Katarina Sadlon, Nursing Student

    1. Buff Bunny's mission statement has really stuck with me and made me really like the company, which was created by Heidi Somers. Their mission statement: "BuffBunny Collection was created ultimately for YOU... a woman who embraces her fears, celebrates her uniqueness, and confidently shows the world who she is. Our goal is to provide comfort, style, and support for all women to take on new challenges, both in and out of the gym. We, as a team and as women, want to inspire you to APPRECIATE the now, challenge you to CULTIVATE your future, and MOTIVATE you to make your destiny, your reality."Combat Iron Apparel
    1. CIA is one of my favorite companies that I have recently come across. The company is created and run by veterans with the theme of majority of their apparel being military related. If you're a bit more vulgar, like I am, you will absolutely like their stuff. 
    1. “Their quality is top notch, the people behind the company are real & genuine. & they’re flattering on the curves 😂” - Bailey Ducommun, Nursing Student
    1. "TYC is a very good compression fabric, great for the gym. They’re a family owned business & growing rapidly! They have good contour on the leggings which gives them a very flattering look" - Destiny Williams, Harford Community College
    1. Okkkkkk, they're not exactly "apparel" but I have a TON of hair. It is extremely difficult for me to find any hair accessories that are up to my standards BUT these headbands are absolutely amazing. It keeps my hair in place and doesn't fall out like every other headband i've tried. 
    1. “Best apparel there is, hands down. Nothing I’ve tried fits as good as LiveFit Apparel, and that’s an honest opinion” - Colton Stockes, Arizona State University
    1. “I like their mission, the way they have models of all shapes & sizes & their clothes are of the highest quality as well!”  -Bailey Ducommun, Nursing Student

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 affordable online clothing stores to shop at as a college student

10 ways to get help if you’re struggling with mental illness