Top Ten Authors to Read if You loved Milk and Honey


Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
After reading Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur, I have absolutely fallen in love with reading books of poetry. At first I paid for Kindle Unlimited but decided to pick up Milk and Honey at Barnes and Noble to give to my mom for Christmas. I ended up grabbing Pillow Thoughts II while I was there which sparked my love for having a real physical copy of each book. If you have never heard of these authors, I would 100000000% recommend you check out their instagrams which is where I found most of them. Instagram profiles of each author should give a good indication of their writing style and content so you can decide if you think these books would be enjoyable. 

  1. Courtney Peppernell 
    1. Pillow Thoughts
    2. Pillow Thoughts II
    3. Pillow Thoughts III
    4. The Road Between
  2. Rupi Kaur
    1. Milk and Honey (obviously!)
    2. The Sun and Her Flowers
  3. Amanda Lovelace
    1. The Princess Saves Herself in This One
    2. the witch doesn't burn in this one
    3. the mermaid's voice returns in this one
    4. to make monsters out of girls
  4. Chloe Frayne
    1. Letters, and Why They're All for You
    2. Into Oblivion
  5. S.L. Gray
    1. Skin, Bones, and Too Much Love
  6. Atticus
    1. The Truth About Magic (Pre-Order) 
    2. The Dark Between Stars
    3. Love Her Wild
  7. Alison A. Malee
    1. This is The Journey (Pre-Order)
    2. Shifting Bone
    3. The Day is Ready For You
  8. Amna Dhanani
    1. My Existence Craves Yours
  9. Kiana Azizian
    1. soft
    2. us
  10. Emily Byrnes
    1. The Things I Learned in the Night
    2. Swim
    3. A Strangely Wrapped Gift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 affordable online clothing stores to shop at as a college student

Top Ten Small Company Athletic Apparel Brands

10 ways to get help if you’re struggling with mental illness